Rapid Transit Enahcement Pack (minor)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I noticed room for improvement with this DLC. Focusing on the electric train primarily I would like to suggest sound, behaviour and " speciall effects". It's nothing extreme but It could certainly be a bit better, here's what I had in mind:

Sound:
    We'll need as mentioned on the forums, wheel rubs, flange and alot more rail joint sounds.
    Motor revving up anddown should be alot more noticable and loud outside and inside as I listed to various EMU's in real life.

Behaviour and special effects:
    I'd like to see electrical sparks when its operating. The question is how is this going to be incorporated properly? The light from the electrical sparks should be visible and noticable along with sound.

Other:
    Scenarios that involve rescue of a broken down engine, driving in extreme weather such as snow and rain, medical emergency and experienceing mechanical fault while driving, and test driving the locomotive on a test track

2. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

Personally I'd much rather see major enhancements released for Rapid Transit such as the modelling of Leipzig Hbf above ground station, more locomotives and rolling stock etc.
    The electrical sparks is something which could be brought to the other electric routes; NEC & RSN (and maybe GWE in future) as part of an update.
    Scenarios with Rapid Transit were very bland, but I doubt that DTG would release further scenarios. We will probably have to wait for the editing tools to be released so that either a third party cane make a scenario pack or scenarios can be uploaded to the Steam Workshop.