Rapid Transit - Metropolitan Scenario - Doors Closed Sensing Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jumpjet, Dec 20, 2017.

1. jumpjet

jumpjet Active Member

Is it just me? I can't get this one to work correctly. I completed it when the game was first released, and thought that I would do it again now with PZB & Sifa enabled.

The problem is no matter what I do, the scenario is not recognising that I have shut the doors at the starting station. I have tried both ways i.e wait until the departure time and then close the doors, or close the doors and wait for the departure time.

Both ways of doing it result with the 'Traction' light coming on as it should, so the system has recognised that the doors are shut, but the 'Close the doors' instruction is stuck at the top left of the screen, so the scenario is not continuing past this point

Cheers

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. jumpjet

jumpjet Active Member

Ah ...... I was just recording a you-tube video about it. I opened and closed the left and the right doors, but it made no difference. However I was using the door buttons on the driver's console/desk.

When I used the TAB key to use the on-screen door open/close selections, it worked, the scenario continued.

I'll process and upload the video anyway, and post it here later .........

EDIT: Here it is, the discovery of the work-around is near the end @ about 7 minutes onwards

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017