1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapid Transit Trophies

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by Poppa, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Poppa

Poppa Member

After Synthetic Angel posted the workaround for failed trophies I had a small measure of success. Unfortunately, I'm back in the holding area and posting to see if someone knows another workaround.

First I tried to get the Safety First trophy. I started with 10 services with the network on and no luck. Created a new profile and did 10 services with the network off and no luck.
    Created a new profile and did 10 services, network off, and only responded to the SIFA audible alarm (I had been responding to the initial visual light) - no luck
    Created a new profile and did 10 services, network off, and I only responded to the SIFA audible alarm by pressing the foot pedal - no luck.
    Then I got really dumb. The trophy says I can use Rapid Transit or Mani Spessart Bahn to get the trophy. Of course with a new profile and network off I did 10 services and no luck.
    So I gave up on Safety First and figured I'd do German Legend where you complete all the services for Rapid Transit. After a few weeks of driving, no luck.

So either these are officially not working or someone knows a secret that might help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. They did work, and I did get those. Then for RT the 182 was added and I believe the services for that engine ALSO then needed to be done to get the trophy. I managed to finish it before the dlc but others has mentioned it. Do you have the 182? If you haven’t then I’m not sure how you would get the complete all services on RT. It’s a bit naughty really, the trophy requirement shouldn’t include dlc locos that weren’t present at the start

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poppa

Poppa Member

Tin Tin 57,

Thanks, while the message is not a happy one at least I have an explanation and a tough path forward. i do appreciate the information.

I did not have the 182 DLC for RT but it looks like I'm stuck buying it. I'm assuming this just fixes the services trophy and the SIFA one is just broken.

There is so much I like about this game that when the trophies don't work it takes a piece out of you.

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The only silver lining here is that the 182 is an excellent loco and driving it on RT is a much better experience than the loco RT comes with.

5. chris_jwnr

chris_jwnr New Member

I’m also due ‘German Legend’ but for some reason its not popped. Ticket raised.

6. sam6190

sam6190 New Member

Hey! So I can confirm with TinTin’s message that the 32 services with the DB BR 182 AND the 31 services with the DB BR 767.2 (the cab car also included in that DLC) are what I needed to do to unlock German Legend.

The Sifa one popped eventually for me just playing all the services with my network permanently off. Eventually it just happened, long after it should have done and for the record I was usually acknowledging it with the circle button after the audible alarm kicked in. Best of luck if you’re persisting with it!

• Like Like x 2
  7. rainbirds

rainbirds New Member

I got the german legend after having reached 127 services at rapid transit on 23/12 so the trophy works.