Rb25 Oberbergische Bahn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by siljocro, Dec 29, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. siljocro

siljocro Member

In this Thread I will be recommending the RB25 (Oberbergische Bahn) from Köln Hansaring to Gummersbach.
    I think that this route would be a fun Diesel Route with a great landscape to be driving through.

This Thread has 3 Sections:
    1. Route Info
    2. Rolling Stock
    3. Final Thoughts

1. Route Info

The RB25 line operates between Köln Hansaring and Lüdenscheid (The RB25 im suggesting will only go to Gummersbach as Lüdenscheid is too far.) The drive from Köln Hansaring to Gummersbach has a total of 14 stops streching over 59kms, the drive takes around 80 minutes.
    The RB25 stops at the following stations:
    Köln Hansaring-Köln Hbf-Köln Messe/Deutz-Köln Trimbornstraße-Köln Frankfurter Straße-Rösrath Stümpen-Rösrath-Hoffnungsthal-Honrath-Overath-Engelskirchen-Ründeroth-Gummersbach Dieringhausen-Gummersbach

upload_2021-12-29_13-3-5.png

2. Rolling Stock
    1. BR620 (LINT 81)

The BR620 can reach up to 140km/h and it has the PZB Signalling System installed. The BR620 is built by Alstom and is the main Train operating on the Oberbergische Bahn. The BR620 can optionally be coupled with the BR622 (LINT 54).

[​IMG]

2. BR644 (Bombardier Talent)

The BR644 was built between 1996 and 2008. The BR644 can reach up to 100-140km/h depending on the Variant. The BR644 also has the PZB Signalling System. The BR644 would also fit as it also regularly operates on the Oberbergische Bahn.

[​IMG]

3. Final Thoughts
    I think this Route would be a great Diesel Route with a lot to see. It would also be good as it would add the other side of the Rhine in Cologne as it still doesen't exist in TSW2. It would also add 3 more Stations to the S-Bahn even though they should get a DLC of their own.
    If you want to add anything feel free to reply.

• Like Like x 2