Fishing Sim World Reel Speeds & Bait Actions

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by joshuamcfadyen19, Oct 24, 2019.

1. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

It’s very difficult to use any other retrieve than a “constant” retrieve. I have kind of gotten the hang of the “twitch” retrieve recently but it doesn’t work very well and when it does work, it only works for a moment or two and then it tries to switch over to “constant”. The “twitch” sign will pop up briefly and then my bait ring will go red and switch to constant. I imagine a few people are having this issue. My recommendation is to have an option to set your retrieve prior to the cast so that all you have to do is hold the reel button and the character will automatically perform that retrieve. If i am missing something and someone could fill me in on what i’m doing wrong i would appreciate it, but i have tried several baits, rods, reels, and pattern of reeling/rod jerking.

2. joshuamcfadyen19

joshuamcfadyen19 Member

I have tried and tried since posting this to get the “twitch” retrieve to work consistently. On some baits during certain water temps its a great way to get bit but its difficult to reproduce. If anyone has figured this out please tell me what i’m doing wrong lol this is frustrating.