Fishing Sim World Reeling Fish In

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Tez ADI, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

Ive always been a fan of physically netting the fish for authenticity.... ive made do the with getting the fish near shoreline and then it jumping to the caught screen. The Talon lake is just too unrealistic....

Yes in match lakes its likely you will catch more fish as they are smaller, but the talon lake is another thing.

150 koi carps, including all trophy named koi’s, in about 45 mins- i only stopped when i caught all the named koi’s. Of those fish, i probably had a ‘reel in fight’ with about 20 of them. If you wait for the fish to go out of sight, then reel them in - it jumps straight to the caught screen... so by putting 3 lines out at distance, it was literally a case of waiting for each to go out of sight and then reel it. This isnt fishing and/or challenging.

With manor ive got 3 fish to catch, with the canal ive got 2 to catch still and ive spent hours trying to catch the last ones.... with this talon lake ive got 3 to find and ive only been playing it 2.5 hours??