Regarding Flight Sim World...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Jay, Apr 23, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

From Matt Peddlesden, Senior Producer: Trains

All, you may have seen some news regarding the status of one of our other sims, Flight Sim World.

I want to take the time to firmly assure you that Train Sim World and Train Simulator are entirely unaffected by the difficult decision to begin the closure of Flight Sim World, and have the same passionate and dedicated Trains Development Teams working on new releases, new updates and more.

On Train Sim World, we just updated NEC (and that has more to come) and seeing the work daily on our next route in progress, I’m confident that our quality level and what we’re bringing for your consideration and collections just keeps getting better.

We’re strongly committed to Trains – and you.

• Like Like x 4
  2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Hmm... So has Jay got his P45 along with the FSW team or just left to pursue other challenges?

3. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

4. Cyberdrifter

Cyberdrifter New Member

I was thinking about buying Train Sim World, but after the closing of Flight Sim World. I will not buy it. I do not trust Dovetail. I have been with FSW since the beginning. Now this.

5. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

The Flight simulator is still there. but I would get Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. This is an update to FSX from Microsoft

6. horrido

horrido New Member

FSW being just a downgraded version of FSX was doomed from the start.

• Like Like x 1