Requesting Improvements In The Boston Sprinter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by denzeljunior227, Jan 8, 2022.

?
  1. Adding on the HSP40 ON BOSTON SPRINTER

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Adding more routes on the MBTA even add the orange line passing by while we operate our trains

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. denzeljunior227

denzeljunior227 New Member

Here is some photos at Boston South Station I Currently Live In Boston I ride all the line Their should be some suggestions adding the (MBTA HSP40 DISEL ENGINE) And Please Add more lines including Worcester Since it’d 1 hour & 30 minutes commute And add ForgePark/495 ROUTE as well and Add The Middleborough/Lakeville Line And Add The Fairmount Line that goes into Roxbury thru Dorchester it will meet with the forgepark/495 train at Readville And another suggestion can we please get Double Deckers on as well Even adding the cab car to Thats if they add on the HSP40 DISEL ENGINE includes the double decker 6 cars I been wanting this badly doesn’t makes sense all the other trains get the good stuff and not Boston Sprinter!! @trainsimworld2

Attached Files:

2. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

You’re not getting route extensions. Full stop, end of story. We could have bilevel cars, but we already had them and I presume single deck with F40s were/are most common between Boston and Providence. And without route extensions there is no point in a loco you drive for 1 mile from Boston to back bay.

3. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

we could get the Worcester line because that would be easy for dovetail to make.

4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

We don't know how easy route extensions are, that's the point. If they were easy, don't you think routes like GWE would have been extended by now.

5. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

Again, it wouldn’t be a route extension, and DTG will probably try and diversify their US network more before double dipping in operators.

6. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

As a seperate route - maybe - as an extension for Boston? No.

7. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I think we might see the Hsp46 locomotive along with the bilevel coach because most of those trains travel on the stoughton Branch and providence route.

8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

HSP-46 with Avelia Liberty as Next Generation Northeast Corridor Boston Providence bundle. This is one expects in 2022. Happy New Year

• Like Like x 2