PlayStation Requirements For Medals

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by colt, Nov 6, 2019.

1. colt

colt New Member

Hello, been looking online and in game but can’t seem to find what I’m looking for, I’m hoping you can help...

in scenarios, there’s a bronze silver and gold medal... what is needed for the gold or silver medals? Is the requirements posted in game or online what is needed to do for the medals. thanks for the help, colton.

Ps4 user. Working on main-spessart bahn scenario

2. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

From my understanding it's a culmination of sticking to speed limits, stopping at the right place along any station platform and not breaking or accelerating to harshly... It's not very clear and seems to fluctuate as I've had flawless runs only to receive a silver medal, where a run where I hit an emergency stop warranted a gold!

3. colt

colt New Member

Ok, thanks friend. Much appreciated:)

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I assumed there was a sort of maximum AP you could get on a run, based on arriving on time, hitting the stop marker, driving under the speed limit, etc, and the medals were awarded on a percentage of that. No idea what the percentages might be though, because the max AP on a stopping passenger service is huge compared to a freight route, and you can easily make up AP lost through speeding by bagging 500+ for every stop and every passenger load. Some transparency on this would be great - even if it was a little hover-over with the required AP.