PC Reskins Corrupted With Last Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rwaday, Nov 29, 2018.

1. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

I had installed the NS reskin from a 3rd party for the SD40-2. All was fine until the last update. The CSX logo has superimposed over the NS. The color of the locomotive is still black the white stripes are still on both ends but CSX is now superimposed over the stripes and the sides. Is there a licensing issue here. Has this been done on purpose? I have reinstalled the reskin but there has been no improvement. The other rail cars that have been reskinned have not been changed only the locomotive. Clarification from DTG is requested.

2. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Are you sure you dont have another GP40-2 (not SD40-2) pak file in your DLC folder? The NS repaint works fine with the last update.

3. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

You are correct. When the game updated it reinstalled the CSX version. I had parked it in a separate folder within the DLC file to use the NS version.

4. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

You normaly dont need to move the DTG CSX version, just need to copy the NS loco into the DLC folder, this is how it looks in my folder:

Unbenannt.JPG

And mods you dont use you just can add "XXX" or something like that, that files wont be read by the TSW then, but seperate folder will do it too ;)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018