[resolved] Tsw 3 - Ice 3 Br 403 - Pzb Issue (need Help)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ledbus, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Ledbus

Ledbus New Member

So I am having an issue with PZB, either it's bugged or I am missing something.
    I have tried everything, holding acknowledgment all the way, for a few seconds, pressing over-ride, slow down to 40 km/h way before the trigger, nothing works.

Video:

• Like Like x 1
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

What service exactly it is and which timetable / journeys / etc?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2022
  3. Ledbus

Ledbus New Member

Chapter: ICEd Out
    Service: ICE 681 Lübeck Hbf to München Hbf/ ICE 631 Hannover Hbf to München Hbf
    Entering the last station at the end of the service.

• Like Like x 1
  4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I go check :)

5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

For me it works fine. Some theories :)

Did you acknowledge the LZB End (PZB release button)?
    You have to press 'PZB acknowledge' AFTER passing the magneto.

BR o7

image_2022-11-10_092107848.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2022
  6. Ledbus

Ledbus New Member

When the "Ende" lights up flashing, I did press PZB release, and for the acknowledge, I tried to press it the moment that notification popos up on the HUD, yet it just doesn't seem to understand.

I have come up with a theory, I did a run where I slowed down to 40 km/h and it was fine as it told me to stay below 85 km/h, but then out of nowhere it changed to 45 km/h and going down hill I had gotten up to just over 50, and it instantly pulled my brakes not giving me a chance to acknowledge it wanted be below 45 now.

EDIT: I started to look up the signals and understood the signal I passed told me to slow down to 30 quickly which I did and it went well till I arrived at the station and got this issue: 0:19

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DeltaFOX2k7

DeltaFOX2k7 Well-Known Member

Unauthorized PZB release has triggered your emergency brake, unauthorized because the next signal was red. The magnet just before the platform did not agree with your arbitrary pressing of all PZB buttons, PZB release is only allowed if you are not in restrictive monitoring and the signal is green. By the way, red signals do not need to be acknowledged.

PZB.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ledbus

Ledbus New Member

Oh I see, so in 500 hz magnet I shouldn't press any buttons like I did there?
    Or am I supposed to acknowledge it but not release? Trying to learn PZB is a pain but fun.

9. DeltaFOX2k7

You don't have to push anything at 500Hz, just slow down to 30km/h. If you come to a stop at 500Hz before the red signal, the maximum speed is 20km/h, you may only drive faster than 20km/h as soon as you have passed the signal and 500Hz goes out.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ledbus

Ledbus New Member

I see, I slowed down to 19 and let go of the break and PZB 500 hz was happy, only thing that wonders me is I couldn't see a signal telling me a 500 hz zone was starting, (If there is such signal) Furthermore is it normal not to be able to use the throttle in that zone? I couldn't use mine to go back to 18 after I was down to 15.
    Asking all this as I'm trying to learn and oh my god the German signals are so much harder than what I'm used to from the British signals. So much more to learn.

11. DeltaFOX2k7

The 500Hz monitoring starts as soon as you have passed the last magnet in front of a red signal. Magnets that are relevant for you are always on the right side of the track. Every time you brake, the power will be locked, no matter what position the lever is. To disable the lock, simply move the lever to the off position, the red square in the HUD disappears and you can accelerate again.

PZB2.png

• Like Like x 3
  12. Volvo B10M

Volvo B10M Active Member

I have the same around Aachen station with the 403, I key in the cab but move forward but it just brakes automatically on a 1000 despite even trying again but pressing acknowledge coming up to a white signal at less than 20kmh. Why is it doing this?

13. Omnicitywife

Omnicitywife Well-Known Member

Service number?

14. Volvo B10M

Volvo B10M Active Member

I am not sure, I also tried it with a 425 over the same section and it happened again even pressing the acknowledge button several times.