Return To Neverland (train Sim 2018 Going On 19)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Andy Cumbernauld, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Andy Cumbernauld

Andy Cumbernauld New Member

I started out about 2003/4 with Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS), 3D Modeler from Abacus, and Windows XP. I enjoyed these for years until my PC was incapable of running them. By the time I upgraded my PC, Windows 7 was the norm and Train Simming had moved on to TS2012, or something like that. My 3D Modeler no longer worked, and I found myself with 3D Crafter instead. Between TS2012 and 3D Crafter (3DC), I was able to transpose many of my MSTS models into the new environment quite successfully. but after a year or so, for various reasons, I stopped playing.

It's now 2018, and I'm trying to get back up and running and now find myself with a new PC, TS2019 (32 bit), and an up-to-date version of 3DC.

However, I seem to have either forgotten how to do lots and lots of things with my TS and 3DC, or the way to do them nowadays, has changed considerably over my 'wilderness years', and I'm finding it extremely difficult now to get reasonably quick answers to all the questions I find myself having to ask. I will persevere for a wee while yet before giving up, and hopefully, I will get the immense amount of satisfaction I used to get, all these years ago, once again.

Maybe I'll come across some of you, somewhere, sometime, enjoy the hobby, it can be extremely fulfilling.