PlayStation Rhein-rhur Osten Comments & Request

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Wilfboy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

I have been playing the Rhein-Ruhr Osten DLC since it was released and have to say that I am really enjoying this route. The scenery and attention to detail is really good and is certainly the most interesting and best I have played so far so well done Dovetail.

There are a few neat touches such as the factory fire in Hagen (I think) and especially the Wuppertal Suspension Railway which looks amazing, so much so that I watched several YouTube videos showing the route from a camera in the front cab.

(Check it out - ).

This got me thinking that this would make a brilliant and unique add on to the game to be able to drive one of these suspension trains as it follows the city streets and river. I for one would pay for the DLC (if was less than full price) as it is a shorter route plus lot of the work has already been done so I'm guessing it wouldn't be too difficult to do.

The black BR185.5 MRCE is a beast! With nothing attached and on a straight bit of track it did 0-60 mph in about 13 seconds and just kept going... Even with a full load this thing will shift.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Very nice article Wilfboy. Even RRO is not so long, RRO is very interesting. The biggest choice on locomotives, the brunch line and so on. I can't find words to describe my fascination about this route.