Rhein Ruhr Osten Technical Difficulties.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Mkdog45, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

TrainSim-Matt TrainSim-Dmitri Lets put it this way the scenario technical difficulties on the PS4 is having some technical difficulties. One the way you have an pantograph failure which stops the train. Once this happens no text appears and the objective is stuck at 'go via ennepetal'. So i reset the train and went via ennepetal but it keep saying go via ennepetal once past ennepetal.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gae14

Gae14 Active Member

There is the same issue on PC unfortunately, but after many attemps I finally got the script to work properly. The only different thing I have done on my successful attempt was to start the scenario right after a failed one using the "restart" option. I hope this can be adressed by DTG anyway.

By the way, when it works you should have a voiceover at the same time of the emergency brake.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Yes there's clearly an intermittent technical difficulty with that scenario - the team are looking at it :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Please bring the update soon as possible to fixed this Crap with the BR 422 on the S5 on Hagen with missing the fourth coaches, I“m really mad about this issue

5. adriengillon

adriengillon New Member

We're almost in January and still no update... Please fix your existing routes before releasing 30£ new ones...

• Like Like x 1
  6. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The 422 issue is fixed, but the Passenger Schedule is still awful or that we can not drive the Doppelstockwagen