Rhtt Operation

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by thomastl59374, Sep 24, 2026 at 1:35 PM.

  1. thomastl59374

    thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    660
    Likes Received:
    789
    Platform Xbox series s.

    A lot of the time, i have issues with turning on the RHTT equipment. I have followed tutorials on YouTube where it is able to get going and i have had some success.

    However, when following these same steps, it sometimes doesn't work.

    I recently tried to use it on Airedale and Warfedale but the jets would not turn on. Is there something else in the setup i am missing?
     
  2. Strat-tastic

    Strat-tastic Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2024
    Messages:
    857
    Likes Received:
    822
    Dadrail did a tutorial which worked for me.
    There's also a scenario on SEHS which acts as a tutorial.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TemporaryAl

    TemporaryAl Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2023
    Messages:
    342
    Likes Received:
    336
    I assume you have, but if it's a custom formation perhaps and you haven't yet, remember to add a wagon with an actual generator/pump and not just tank ones.
     
  4. thomastl59374

    thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    660
    Likes Received:
    789
    I have these issues on timetable services so the generator is there by default.
     

Share This Page