Fishing Sim World Right Hand Retrieve?

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by itsabiggen, Dec 18, 2020.

?
  1. Right Hand Retrieve

100.0%
  2. Left Hand Retrieve

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. itsabiggen

itsabiggen New Member

I am sure that I’m not the only one that has been driven crazy over the game not having right hand retrieve reels. I am dumbfounded that with all the different tackle, lakes, and clothing/customization options in the game that there is no option to simply switch the retrieve of your reel. Heck, I wouldn’t mind if you had to buy it in the shop after winning a few tournaments. (Press Y to change reel retrieve or Order By- Retrieve) Of course it’s not game breaking. Just I can’t get over this minor annoyance. Great game don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to express my opinion on the matter. First time posting to this forum, let alone any forum.

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi itsabiggen, thank you for your feedback, we will of course pass this onto our team. Just for some background on the game, the character models in-game are directly attached and rigged around our game's physics system. So although it might seem like a simple thing to do, for the dev team to implement this it would require a fair bit of heavy lifting. This isn't to say it's not been discussed, it's just to say that if this was to happen it wouldn't be a quick patch.