Dovetail Games Ringbahn Berlin Circle - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Jamie, Feb 23, 2024.

1. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. triznya.andras

triznya.andras Well-Known Member

Nice color palette. New clouds, yay! And the grass looks like worth touching.
    One thing. Can we make a rule about trackside 2D trees and bushes in 2024?
    I'm merrily playing antique routes on my soon vintage computer, and of course the assets are necessary for landscapes and useful for medium distance foliage variety. But! There are expectations and it would be nice to maintain the standards of what I've seen from FRCE.
    ... If you need to make a rule about gathering up a massive selection of 3D foliage and creating a new asset pack, I'd support that. :)

3. Spikee1975

Spikee1975 Well-Known Member

This is a third party route by Bahnjan, using their own assets and cloud bitmaps (like SAD).

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  4. all aboard railways

all aboard railways Active Member

This routes been out for a little bit now its just now coming to PC Steam witch makes it 100% official now anyone that has not done this route and loves there S-Bahn Services u will be in for a treat this one is high in detail and takes a while to do the whole loop (RING) i have gameplay on my you tube channel do enjoy

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Where is this route for sale? If it’s been out for awhile I would appreciate it if you can give a link please.

I have quite a few German routes and don’t want to buy something that I might already have!

6. DrTrenchcoat

DrTrenchcoat Well-Known Member

7. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member