Rivet Games (isle Of Wight) Released Ticket Please.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Sep 25, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Why is everybody so bothered about somebody asking about this route,why have a forum if you don't want peoples input suggestion or questions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Because you ask the same question over an over again. The forums are no place to spam. Just because you want something it does not mean Rivet will follow up. Don't you think they will upload screenshots, trailers and announce the release date as soon as possible? Plus, if it were only asking, it would be annoying but ultimately fine.
    But you went on and started uncalled-for ranting at Rivet for not doing what you want, why they take so long and that you are absolutely upset about there not being a release date, ending with hugely proclaiming that you will uninstal everything, just to end up back in the forums the next day with exactly the same questions.
    None of that will change how and when Rivet is going to release any information and when summarized, it is just pointless ranting that leaves no room for a discussion. And it is unfair because Rivet has done nothing wrong at this point that deserves them to get harassed day after day.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  3. SHINO BAZ

I see dtg has a few routes in the works we could discuss those instead,while waiting for the isle of wight.

4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Personally I'd rather they took their time and got things right. Hopefully a quality product will turn up.

Perhaps the hype train departed a bit early, but I'm guessing Rivet wanted to beat DTG in announcing the route.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SHINO BAZ

I know what i can't wait to do frist,test how quickly the GERMAN Db Br 406 ICE3 can do 8½ miles.Should be a short trip.

6. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

by the way, 15th of October you will be able to finally take a ride on the IOW.

7. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Finally... Finally... Finally... :D :D :D
    And no chance to fit ICE there!