Steam Riviera Line Running On Fumes Fuel Hose Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by chuffers#1408, Sep 23, 2026 at 10:18 PM.

  1. chuffers#1408

    chuffers#1408 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2022
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    3
    Finally go around to playing the Running On Fumes Scenario on Riviera Line in the latest version of TSW7 on Steam PC.
    Had a few issues with the refueling part starting with the refueling hose going into the side of the tank not the fuel filler, which I then couldn't pick up, solved by moving the train slightly.
    Then I couldn't put on the fuel filler cap to complete the next objective, no interaction pop up, so I wondered if putting the refueling hose again might fix it and the hose got much bigger, did it once more and hey presto mega refueling hose.
    Had to move the unit back before all this because the refueling hose wouldn't reach and couldn't put the fuel filler cap on then either.
    Anyone seen this before and what if anything may I have done wrong?
     

Share This Page