Roadmap Sdo Feedback From 24.11

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bosseye, Nov 25, 2020.

1. bosseye

bosseye Member

Hi

Just reading the roadmap alongside the stream (watched later on YT) and seen this...

"East Coastway - Class 377 - The Selective Door Operation feature does not appear to be working correctly. It will open all doors, as opposed to selected doors."

I believe the issue is that the SDO button and the all release need to be remapped. Currently pressing the "door release button" on the panel operates the SDO function (front 4 coaches only) (when in fact door release is a confirmation button on the real panel), and all release should be used to release all doors (as it can be now). I created a thread about it a few weeks ago....https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/377-door-panel-button-swap.31119/

Maybe that's what some people are reporting as SDO not working as the buttons are mapped the wrong way around.

Incidentally the current TSW system of whole unit door release is what I have to use on a Class 350 as a guard on the mainline, and is called UDS - Unit deselect, but hearing Adam and Sam explain it I can understand why a "UDS" SDO system has been used

• Like Like x 1