1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[route Add-on Tsw2] Filstalbahn (stuttgart - Ulm)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Janatp, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Janatp

Janatp Member

Hello There,

another Suggest from another great Mainline in Germany, the Filstalbahn also very popular as "Geislinger Steige" for MSTS OG`s but for now as Stuttgart - Ulm Mainline.

(With another Map from Ulm to Augsburg DTG could merge them together like the old Pro Train 3 Add-on "Geislinger Steige" where u can drive from Stuttgart to Munich)

DLC:
    - the Route would be around 94km long, i know its much DTG but it would be awesome, i would not mind it when you put the Price a bit higher to compensate the Work.
    - i would love to see the "old" Stuttgart Hbf in the Game around the 2000s with the "Nordflügel" on the Mainbuilding so the Station is not a construction site as in the Picture below.

[​IMG]

- Same goes for Ulm Hbf ^^.
    - as well i like to see that the whole Depot/Yard at Rosensteinpark is in the DLC as well so u can do shunting missions to the depot and back.
    - For the Scenario tool it would be awesome when we get more Starting Positions in all the Yards/Depots to create better scenarios.

After all, there drive a lot of fantastic Trains so i try to write some down that i prefer to see in the Main DLC:

DB BR 420 for S-Bahn Services
    [​IMG]
    DB Bnrdzf 470 (Karlsruher Kopf)
    [​IMG]

n-Wagen can be moved by every Locomotive but for this Map i would like to see the DB BR 111 for that Services
    [​IMG]

When you have the other DLC`s you guys from DTG add maybe something similar like HRR has with the "Doppelstock"-Services that you have at this map some more traffic with Talent 2, ICE3, IC, Doppelstockwagen + "Locomotive", etc...

And when You want that Route (without S21) too, then pls leave a like+comment, Thanks.

(sorry for bad english as in every Post)

• Like Like x 17
  2. TSW 2

TSW 2 New Member

hallo warum wartest du nicht bis der durchgangsbahnhof fertig ist dass wäre cooler

3. Janatp

Janatp Member

1. der Bahnhof ist laut plan erst in 5 Jahren fertig
    2. Der Kpf ist aus meiner Sicht defintiv schöner und bietet deutlich mehr "Bahninhalt" als diese schiefe Haltestelle

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. F-Block

F-Block New Member

Ich glaub die bei DTG & TSW wären mit dem Durgangsbahnhof überfordert so verplant wie der ist...

• Like Like x 1
  6. TSWx

TSWx Active Member

Hallo Guten Tag wie wärs in Englisch? according to forum rules.

7. strass.michael

strass.michael New Member

I would definitely play this route. We need older German trains for tsw

8. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Any freight with the route? Looks very interesting indeed

9. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Active Member

10. TSW 2

TSW 2 New Member

ja ist gut aber nimm lieber modernere züge

11. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I think a mix of modern and old would be nice. Because the Class 111s are used elsewhere and still run I believe, and you could also add some of the Class 185s and Class 182s for freight. So there would be the mix of old and new.
    The older SBahn trains look nice and I have seen the Class 422s run on the SBahn in Stuttgart so maybe it’s possible to include those from RRO?

12. matinakbary

matinakbary New Member

I'd love to see that route!

13. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

If Marseille to Avignon is 105km then can't see why this route would be any different. Also another thread about Augsburg to Ulm extension, to be able to drive from Stuttgart HBF to München HBF is a dream stretch out those legs of an ICE service or shall I say wheels. I don't recall Stuttgart being in TS classic so another important city hub in Germany would be welcomed for me and to see these German routes getting love in these threads is nice. I've read so many on German content and also a few saying too much German content there would never be enough German content more the better.

14. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Member

[QUOTE = "strass.michael, publicación: 179399, miembro: 20278"] Definitivamente jugaría esta ruta. Necesitamos trenes alemanes más antiguos para tsw [/ QUOTE]

NO . we need other countries ....no more germany .....

• Like Like x 1
  15. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

Keep saying no more Germany won't help anybody start your own thread on which countries you would like to see and give in depth detail as to why instead of coming onto these threads about German routes and content saying no more Germany is not good.

• Like Like x 1