PC Route Information Missing From Route Selection Post Patch

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Oct 5, 2022.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened here, but before last weeks update, when hovering over a route in the route selection, it would show up information like a little description of the route, what level you are currently on for that route, how far you have currently driven, and how many route tasks have been completed. As well as the total completion for scenarios, services and tutorials. All of this seen in the example image below from a preview stream.
    Route Info TSW3.PNG
    But since last weeks patch, if you hover over any route when in this menu, this info doesn't come up anymore. As seen in the example below.
    [​IMG]
    This is also the same case for when choosing a route, after you have chosen a loco from the train depot, which also may I add, has details such as how many services that loco has on that route, which is a detail that isn't easy to find right now with this new UI.

Again, I don't know what happened here, or whether this was intentional. But this is something that needs looking into as you can't tell much about the route right now compared to what it was before.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Just checked my TSW3 and can confirm, the box which should have this information in it is blank.