PC Route Proposal: Lgv: Marseille - Avignon For Train Sim World

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Hammerhead, Sep 23, 2018.

?

LGV: Marseille - Avignon

Poll closed Sep 23, 2020.
  1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  1. Hammerhead

Hammerhead New Member

Greetings!

I got a question for Dovetail, is there any chance you could remake the 'LGV: Marseille - Avignon route' for Train Sim World instead of Train Simulator 2018? It would be awesome though!

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon,

Hammerhead

• Like Like x 1
  2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

There's a perfectly good Route Suggestions & Proposals forum where this type of thread belongs. I strongly suggest you ask DTG-Luke to move this thread there.

3. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

I think will be cool but at the same time TSW will lost a part of his DNA. High speed track need a long railway otherwise in 5 minutes our train cover all the map from point A to point B. To create a long railway map with the TSW "soul" I suppose the team need to many months of work. Otherwise they risk to create and hibrid dlc at mid way between TSW and TS and in my opinion this have no sense 'cause for that already exist TS. And again, to create a long map with maniacal route-landscapes details (TSW soul) and cover this route at 320kmh have no sense too. because at 320kmh we'll lost a great part of the iconic details that the developers have created. Its like to say "they worked for nothing"