Route Suggestion: Ecml Merge London - Edinburgh (steam Release)

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by ItayLevy2001, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ItayLevy2001

ItayLevy2001 Member

Hello, Dovetail Games Team
    I need you to release Alan Thomson Simulation's ECML Merge from London to Edinburgh on Steam so can my brother buy it to me as gift for my coming Birthday. coming-soon.png

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The merge is free from ATS I believe, so you're asking to pay DTG and Steam for something you can get for nothing from ATS

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

You'd have to pay DTG and others for the payware requirements for the ATS merge, hardly free.

4. ARuscoe

All of the requirements are already available through steam, with free additions from DPS, but the merge itself is available for free from ATS

5. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I know it's free from ATS but if you want it it is going to cost.
    Besides, for various reasons people don't like using 3rd party sites or don't know how to install from them.
    I think the OPs request is reasonable. ATS could do a deal to sell it through DTG and split the revenue.

6. ARuscoe

Or his brother could download it for free, give it to him on a USB stick and save having to pay for a present...

7. steammaster4449

steammaster4449 Well-Known Member

Well you're half right. It comes free from ATS AS LONG as you're subscribed to them, and that does cost. But hey, I believe it's worth it for a full run from King's Cross to Edinburgh Waverly.