Route Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by brindersds, Jan 16, 2021.

1. brindersds

brindersds New Member

Apologies if this has already been said, but I've not seen it anywhere. On the TSW London to Favesham route, I think it would be awesome to have a route extension that covers non HS routes to London so you could mix between HS and commuter.
    I've always wanted to see the lines from Dartford via Sidcup, Bexleyheath and Woolwich going to London Charing Cross or Cannon Street made. I would make them myself on TS but I lack the patience for route creation.

Another route I'd quite like to be considered is another LU route. It would be cool to have the Piccadilly Line in it's entirety giving players the option to go from Cockfosters to Heathrow T5 and Uxbridge. '73 stock only differs slightly to the current '72 stock on Bakerloo Line. And it's a manual line with some fast sections, and very scenic.
    Jubilee Line would also be cool, as the '96 stock could give players choice of manual driving and ATO (Automatic Train Operation) and it is a shorter route but equally fun. Challenge would be successfully lining up your train with the PEDs (Platform Edge Doors).

Or the Northern Line in it's entirety would make a good route. As it branches off from Kennington and Camden Town it would give players the choice of branch or destination. Could also have the options for manual or auto train operation.

Yeah apologies, I'm a tube worker and would definately love some more Underground routes.

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

We would all love some more underground routes :D hopefully dtg do release more London Underground dlc in the future

• Like Like x 1