Routes In Ts2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nwp1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

It looks like those are created for the workshop version and he has indeed cloned the original scenarios. Again, I will not comment on legality, as maybe he did them from scratch and that IS perfectly legal, but these in turn will not work on the ORIGINAL routes that were available back in 2010 and even in the original Railworks release (which, for good measure, includes two BNSF trains).

• Like Like x 2
  2. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

Personally I wouldn't think there would be an issue with the scenarios as there's no money being made from them. It's more than likely they have been recreated or cloned and edited to make them compatible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Brilliant news...!

And now you know (from the contributors in this thread) .... you can buy an earlier version of TS again (certainly as far back as TS 2013...), and it should work with TS2020.

What happened to your code was very unusual and unlucky. Find another vendor and try again, and I am sure it will work out for you (it worked for me six times in a row,,,,,,)... ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Why only 2013? Try the original install and get two BNSF trains. Look up the old Railworks package on SteamDB to see that, it, too, contains TS 2020 in the package.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Waiting to hear from support before I decide on a key code or a CD version. Thank you for all the help from everyone.

6. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Success. I decided to give up waiting for support to respond and decided to buy another key from a different reseller and I am pleased to say that Train Simulator 2019 downloaded successfully. Thank you everyone for all the help and advice. It proves that the previous key was either the 2020 version or a different year or for a product I already owned. All’s well that ends well.

• Like Like x 3