1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rro & Hrr: Br 143 With X-wagen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by seblay1608, Jan 23, 2021.

1. seblay1608

seblay1608 Well-Known Member

Like the BR 422, there were trains with a BR 143 and 4 x-Wagen in the S-Bahn Rhein-Ruhr.

Rhein-Ruhr Osten. We have the S8 every 20/40 Minutes from Hagen to Mönchengladbach. There is just a little problem: every 4 hours, 2 trains are cancelled, they are just not included in the timetable. Every 60 Minutes, a train ends in Wuppertal-Oberbarmen (20-minute frequence until Wuppertal). These trains are also missing. And to fill all these gaps, you could build the x-Wagen to make also more variety in RRO.

Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr. The S1 drives every 30 Minutes from Duisburg via Bochum to Dortmund. But there are more trains: Until Essen Hbf, the trains drive every 15 Minutes - but not in Train Sim World. Again, a good place where the x-Wagen can fill a big gap.
    This trains could also drive on the S6 and S9, which are at the moment not included in HRR.

BR 143:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

x-Wagen cab car:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

x-Wagen middle coaches:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
  2. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

I'm in because I still remember these, when they were running between Cologne and Duisburg or Essen I think, but I remember that they were running on the route and then got replaced by the BR 422

3. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Active Member

I would love to drive the x-Wagen, their one of my favourite Coaches of the Deutsche Bahn

• Like Like x 1