PlayStation Rsn Where Are The Trains

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

Doing services for 767.2 DABpbfa

service number RB91 Empty to depot at 2130 and 2230. From Hagen to Hagen depot. there is no trains they are non existant. The game puts me in the yard and not in the station. I check on the map but i see no trains in the station or in the depot. is this a bug or am i doing something wrong like am i supposed to walk to the station and wait for these non exsistant trains

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I just tried the 2130. You’re right. I was put on Letmathe station. One train left immediately goingbthe opposite direction but my instruction was go 6.9 miles to Hagen.

No train came in for me so I wandered about the station for 2 mins. It then said I completed the service, and I got the points etc. Weird!

3. Dave Mel

it never put me on letmathe station. i was put in the wood yard where them 2 rows of wagons are. The other time it put me in finnetrop yard lol. i waited around and got no points for it, maybe i should hang around a bit more.

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Yeah try it. Needless to say, you have found another bug here mate

5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

6. Dave Mel

i have submitted a ticket to them. i think they are on holiday so i wont get a reply from them just yet

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Mel

i guess i'll just have to leave these trains alone as the game does not spawn us in on hagen station but miles away in the hagen yard. this is the reply i got from dovetail. and im not going to create another account

Hi David,

The scenario listed at 22:30 requires you to catch a train from Hagen HBF which is on platform 2 when spawned in.

You can either ride this train or take control of it until you reach the next station at which point the service ends.

The 21:30 is much the same but the train to control is located on platform 1.

If you are not having the experience above I would suggest reinstalling the game and ensuring you are using the latest system software as I am not having the same experience with a fresh install of the route.

Kind Regards,

Daniel
    Dovetail Games Customer Support

8. Anna_AWVR

Anna_AWVR Active Member

This has been a bug since RSN released. The reason you can still complete the service by waiting is because the AI takes over for you immediately (TSW still thinks you're in control of the service though). For some reason the game is unable to spawn you in the cab. So as a failsafe it spawns you at one of the "Spawn Walking" points. Its random which one you will appear at. It happens all the time in the PC version. For the PS4 version I figured they would jave already fixed it by now.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1