PC Rt: Br 1442 Derails While Wheel Slipping And Braking

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by neal08ni, May 20, 2021.

1. neal08ni

neal08ni New Member

It is noticeable while driving the Talent 2 while in snowy weather. However, when I apply the brakes hard then the wheels will slip, causes a derail and unforgiving moment after that to the menu screen. The derail happens when the speedo gauge on the HUD goes down too much. It seems to happen at speeds more than 80kmh. This is noticeable while driving both 3 and 6 car formations and doesn't have the forgiveness like the SKA 442 Talent 2 where it doesn't derail at wheelslip at all.

At the inserted screenshot below, I had derailed after putting the master controller to 65% brake derailed when I put the lever at 54%.

Update: It even derailed at 50km/h+ and the HUD speedo went down to 35km/h. That was when I was trying to slow down to a 45km/h 500hz speed reduction. I put the lever to 72% of brake when it happened, even it would do it if the emergency brakes come on. This does make driving the train in poor adhesion conditions very unplayable.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1