PlayStation Rt: German Legend Trophy

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jamesalvarez1994, Apr 21, 2021.

1. jamesalvarez1994

jamesalvarez1994 New Member

There has been a lot of talk about upgrades coming to the Rapid Transit DLC including new changes to the timetable, so my question is, will the trophy 'Complete all of the available services on Rapid Transit' be changed at all?
    I went through the last couple of roadmap streams to try and find an answer but i don't believe it was brought up at all.
    In my previous experience with any trophies for any game, they rarely get changed after they have been added.
    My thought process for it is, once the changes to the route have been added the trophy will most likely unlock after completing 64 services total. I guess the worst possible outcome is they add another 100 services to the timetable and you still need to complete every single one to unlock the trophy.
    It is already quite the grind with every service taking no less than 1 hour to complete so I am really hoping for a change.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You can take over the service in free roam near the last station and it counts as complete. It is glitchy though especially on PS4.

I believe the trophy/achievement is linked to the total amount of services available, which is in the route menu. So if you install the loco DLC, more needs to be done. If more gets added to the existing timetable, then I think you will have to do those unless they change the trophy unlock condition.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1