1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ruhr Sieg Nord Issues

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by NorthRail1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. LT586

LT586 Active Member

I find since Installing LIRR that the headlights at night don't illuminate RSN, GWE

Also what GPU you guys running, as Im looking to upgrade to a non OC GFX card as its caused me more issues than I had thought many years ago

2. palme111100

palme111100 Member

Really? But then it would have 2 meanings: restricted mode(70 and 85 alternating) and when you have to slow down to 70(70 flashes). Are you sure that this is the case in real life?

PS: The 70/85 alternating comes only with PZB90 and as far as I know the BR185.2 has PZB90

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  3. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

palme111100 : On the digital displays you allways have in addition to the 500/1000hz lamp the yellow line with speed information.
    So if you are in mode O and get a speed reduction or yellow distant signal it will show you a speed limit of 85kmh. If you are under restricted mode it will show a 45kmh speed limit (for example approaching a red signal).

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 2
  4. palme111100

palme111100 Member

Ok, thanks :)

5. weykna

weykna New Member

DB 80214 the speed limit changes to to 80 km/h but the next PZB speed check is set to 70 km/h at ~ km 50.8

also KM 51.8 again new speed limit is 80 km/h but PZB forces you to go below 70 km/h

:/

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  6. LT586

LT586 Active Member

Is this a bug? I drove a service that was to resume at 21:00 but its all these engines coupled together. Also the last service from Iserhorn to Hagen when you shut down the DBpfalz cab end to change into the DB18 something motor, it doesn't seem to move - This is often the trouble with the passenger consists, the driving cab trailer doesn't shut down properly neither does the AFB driven motor DB18 something.

20190116151240_1.jpg

7. Timmiej93

Timmiej93 Member

You should really read the manual before you complain about things. What you're describing is the correct working of the PZB system. Since you're driving a freight train, PZB is set to mode M. This means that each time you hit a speed restriction below 70 kmh, or a distant signal showing anything other than clear, you need to drop your speed to below 70kmh within 29 seconds. If you fail to do so, the PZB system will think you're not taking appropriate action, and will initiate an emergency brake. These products come with manuals for a reason.

Could you be a bit more specific? Which service did you start that is supposed to continue at 21:00? As far as I can tell, there's only one service at 21:00, which is the power move in your screenshot above. So I'm assuming it's user error of some kind, since the game is doing what it's supposed to.
    About the last service from Iserhorn, again, I'm assuming it's user error. You need to be very precise about shutting down a cab. or starting up another one even, if you forget one tiny thing, it might mess up everything. I've found myself stuck many times, and each time it has been an error of my own.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Firehero

Firehero New Member

The double-decker car lacks the blue LED color below.
    7C9DD27F49ECB3231B60BC885CBD0D19D267387C.jpg blick-unterstock-eines-modernisierten-dbpza-1063503.jpg

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  9. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

There doesn’t actually seem to be lights modelled in the carriage? Just light illuminating from the roof it looks like?

10. Timmiej93

Timmiej93 Member

There are lights modeled in, you can see the slightly more white looking strips in the bottom side of the luggage racks, just above the windows. However, those are visuals only. The light source in the carriages seems to be a number of point light sources just hovering in the aisle (or whatever that path between the seats is called), a foot (30cm) or so below the ceiling. That's why the ceiling is so incredibly bright in the game, while it isn't in real life. If those point light sources would have been spotlights with a beam angle of 170-ish degrees facing downwards, it would've looked a lot better. Unfortunately, we know that lighting isn't TSWs strong point at the moment, both in performance and in how it's modeled into the game.

11. ktr1995

ktr1995 New Member

HI! Also on the bug list, can you put the achievement BR143:Ruhr Sieg Express. Since the last patch it is broken. The counter does not increase anymore. I have performed tests with the BR143 and with the DoSto cab. It stays the same. The achievement in NTP with the same requirement is not affected. The counter increases correctly.

12. Railman

Railman New Member

Floating sign near Hagen Yard.

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Darthtool

Darthtool New Member

always getting route denied on the 12:15 exchange freight service, cant change the point manually so its un-completable.

but of course DT-games can chuck out another route with bugs all over it rather than fix this old stuff... typical of this company.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  14. Mephrite

Mephrite Member

There is some problem with trees. I wanted to drive during autumn with light rain and some wind - meanwhile I got snow and before I ended everything was white.

Especially awful looks tree in distant white, but by closure green.

Additionally: why clock in cockpit (below left) shows different hour than on HUD (on right)?

[​IMG]

15. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Mephrite : what wrong with the clock? on your screenshot both show the same time.

16. Mephrite

Mephrite Member

Daniel Bloch - my bad, I posted wrong screenshot and the original is missing somewhere.

But the clock is not a huge, visible problem like trees. Take a look at video I posted.

Also train signal during moving camera is quite irritating (also in video), and that's the problem since release TSW CSX HH.

17. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

The trees are a big problem in TSW. I don’t know because it’s because DTG haven’t got the full ‘dictionary’ of the trees or whether their provider (Speedtree) models winter trees.

18. Jo_Kim

Jo_Kim New Member

Realistic Train? I think not.
    20190428175832_1.jpg 20190428175842_1.jpg

19. MCGermanyFan

MCGermanyFan Well-Known Member

But that's actually realistic to some extent. There were services between Hagen and Iserlohn using this consist.

[​IMG]

• Upvote Upvote x 6
  20. Jo_Kim

Jo_Kim New Member

Wow ok. Then it is realistic. DB is always a bag full of surprises.
    But then the sign on the train is wrong. In the game, it is a RE (Regionalexpress) but in reality it is a RB (Regionalbahn)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  21. John Doe

John Doe New Member

Right. You think DTG knows the difference?

22. LT586

LT586 Active Member

DB are what British Railways could of been if the government here wern't so retarded, I know DB is under scrutiny with getting the railway more up to date, but when I travelled on a DB regional service, it was great, keeping time I hear is also a problem but that's down to the signalling surely?

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  23. Hellomynameis

Hellomynameis New Member

I've seen this in the PS4 section, but the Sifa in the cab car seems to be bugged. Closing the Sifa circuit removes the symbol from the screen on the dashboard, but, while driving, the Sifa alert won't go off.

Interestingly, the switch on the floor (where you're supposed to put your foot on) was clickable before driving, but afterwards neither clicking it nor pressing q did anything. Not sure what causes that.