Ruhr Sieg Nord: Preserved Collection Upgrade Wishlist

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jolojonasgames, Aug 8, 2021.

1. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Well, the list is not complete and we have waited for a long time, so fully satisfied? No. However, the stuff that's there (unlike on Rapid Transit, which seems to be TSW's problem child at this point) is really good. The update has brought the route back to life, and has gotten me re-engaged with the route, so not entirely satisfied, but pretty happy with the update nonetheless. I'll edit the list later to reflect the changes by the way (that also goes for my others lists).

• Like Like x 2
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree, out of all the updated routes RSN is definitely the best, and what they've done it's done fairly well.

Some updates like added traffic and passengers had a very big impact for me as well.

It's just that we waited so long and we don't even get some "basic" bug fixes that were known since launch that has left me slightly disappointed, in this case I'm talking about opening the doors on the wrong side in Hagen and the stopping markers... the lack of ability to use the BRD BR185.5 is also disappointing, and I hope that if the next route comes with a new freight loco it will add services to all these routes. AFAIK the problem is that they would need to add a "MRCE" or "Railpool" (for the 185.6) tag to the available substitution trains... and as I said considering how long we waited for those I would have expected that to be added, even if it required a re-test of the whole timetable.

But it is what it is, and I agree, it's the best out of the updated routes.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I just wish they’d finally sorted the collectables out. I can’t imagine it to be too difficult to remove the ones they have too many of and to add the ones they have too few of and to ensure they’re all easily accessible.

4. dagger#3513

dagger#3513 Member

There is something very bad with the timetable after the update.

Some RE16 services stop for 20 minutes at the entrance to Hagen Hbf waiting for a free platform. E.g. 07:55 service from Finnentrop arives to Hagen at 08:40, but waits until 09:00 to get to the platform which is occupied by 08:58 RB91 service.

I believe, this wasn't the original timetable and it is probably a bug. Does anyone know anything more? Should I start a new thread?

upload_2022-8-1_20-42-2.png

upload_2022-8-1_20-46-46.png

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  5. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I noticed this too, would reccomend making a new thread for it though :)

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

That is now feasible Furthermore if you have the Dresden version it will outnumber the original version. For some locomotive moves wait for 10 minutes for regionals to go then your turn

7. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

ICE 1 could also be layered on RSN, but I'm not sure if it runs there

8. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

No ICE there

9. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

The questuon is how He would layer xD As AI in Hagen yes or directly in RRO from Wuppertal to Hagen

10. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

You can See all ICE Lines the ICE 1 run on in my ICE 1 Suggestion;)

• Like Like x 1