[run Error] I Can Not Connect To The Server...

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by TheAlive55, Mar 21, 2018.

1. TheAlive55

TheAlive55 New Member

The problem is the following. Yesterday, as you know, there was a release of the new DLC for Train Sim World, the stream I planned to make today. But! Since last night, I can not even just run the game.

The problem is as follows:

After the game starts, the window with the error "Can not connect to the server, etc. (the screen no. 1)" appears, to the right and below are two buttons, if you click on the one on the left, there will be a connection replay, which as you understand does not helps. And if you click on the right, then there is a window with the codes (screen number 2), and then there is a redirect to the site where the code for insertion in the bottom window of the error is displayed. I copy the code, I paste it, but nothing happens, and the game does not start. There were assumptions on the antivirus and firewall, but they were not confirmed, they do not block the game. The Internet itself rebooted, even directly connected to a PC, does not help either.

There is only hope for you! If in the course of the day it will be possible to start the game, then I'll start streaming on it, and to that who helped I will be grateful.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      23.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      60.7 KB
      Views:
  2. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know about this TheAlive55, we're investigating and will come back to you as soon as we can.

Best, Steve