Rush Hour New Title ?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Coastway trainspotter, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

What do we all think the new title will be in the summer update ? I think it will be TSW2 : RUSH HOUR

2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

[​IMG] it says right there the title

• Like Like x 5
  3. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Well I think it will be

Train Sim World 2®: Rush Hour

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coastway trainspotter

That may just be the thumbnail of the feature , not the actual title of the game . Please don’t use that attitude towards me again . Thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Well the game is still gonna be a Train sim world game ;)

6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I could see some bundle of rush hour content with a different title screen but I think it will still be Train Sim World 2 (or Train Sim World 2021 as it is still known on Xbox online status ;)).

7. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

it's going to be most likely rush hour otherwise they are going to confuse to many people with different names and if i was honest OP your kind of overreacting to diomondderp it's clear they were joking.

• Like Like x 3
  8. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I agree

9. ade4472

ade4472 Member

I’ve a feeling this will be just a update to Train Sim World 2. Much like the annual upgrade they do with the TS 20xx series. It will just add additional opportunities to expand the world by adding more complex scenarios and extensions to routes and timetables already part of the package.

10. Coastway trainspotter

It will be paid for though

11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Game update to TSW2 Rush Hour - everybody gets it for free, with all the new functionalities and added features that a yearly update brings.
    TSW2 Rush Hour bundle - a bundle of routes for the update launch, to be paid for. Find out what those routes are on 4th May.

In other words, when TSW2 Rush Hour releases, all current users will be updated to the new version without having to do anything (other than download it) or pay any money and there will be a bundle of routes that can also be bought at the same time. New customers will buy TSW2 Rush Hour with these routes included but existing players can also buy it if they wish to get the routes. Either way you end up with the latest version of the game.

• Like Like x 6
  12. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Exactly. Just like TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JazzyGeofferz

JazzyGeofferz Member

I wonder whether it'll be a different selection of routes from the original TSW2 release, or a mix of the "base" routes and add-on routes, or all-new routes? My guess would be Bakerloo, Maybe HMA and Cathcart Circle or maybe an as yet unannounced US passenger route. I could be horrendously wrong.

14. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Judging by the past, probably a mix. TSW 1 released with GWE and CSXHH, which had already been released, but added NEC and RT, which were new. TSW2020 recycled GWE (and SPG on PC), but debuted MSB, NTP and LIRR. TSW2 included SPG yet again (remastered), but SKA and Bakerloo were new.