Ryde Pier Head : The View

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Coastway trainspotter, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

2844DE56-B933-41A7-90A8-8ECE73A14BB2.png B5EA9E11-6B9E-4053-BE3D-E741FE5CD509.jpeg
    The above photos show the view from Ryde pier head , the top one is in TSW , the bottom photo the view irl . It would be cool if in TSW , you could zoom in and you would be able to see the spinnaker tower , it is a nearby landmark after all .

• Like Like x 2
  2. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Totally agree but sadly, I can’t see it happening.

3. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

There is no way the draw distance can do this. Would be amazing if they could.

But who are we kidding this is Rivet we are talking about. They are not known to go over a route and fix anything in a timely matter.

That why I haven't bought either 38 Stock or WCL and don't plan to. I already gave them 2 chances with IOW and Arosa. And well those are still awaiting fixes.

And from what I have read I'm glad I didn't buy them. Hopefully TSG will finally be the 3rd party that knows what they are doing and actually take pride in their products

But yeah only DTG and TSG DLC for me until Rivet or Skyhook prove they care and provide bug fixes within a month or so.

• Like Like x 2