PC Scenario Designer - Door Opening Issues On Passenger Services

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by peter.shaw, Nov 6, 2020.

1. peter.shaw

peter.shaw New Member

I have been making basic test scenarios on TVL, NTP, GWE and ECW. It appears that there is no option to open and close the doors for passenger services if the locomotive does not have door opening buttons. I can use TAB to open and close the doors but the timer is not presented as part of the scenario.

I tested using class 47 Grn, class 166, class 101 and class 377. I also tried several German trains but discovered that the starting location would be a random station with no train present. I didn't try to isolate this issue - I had had enough at that stage.

In TVL, none of the trains requested door opening and closing. (I checked that the passenger service flag was ticked)

In NTP and ECW, the 101, 166 and 377 requested door opening and closing and worked Ok.

In GWE, when I used a class 101, 166 or a class 377, the request to open the doors would appear and the doors would open when I pressed the button or the TAB; but the timer would not activate as if it had nor detected the door opening. Eventually, it appeared to time out without showing the lock doors instruction.