Xbox Scenario Planner Crashing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sophieclarke1983, Nov 14, 2023.

1. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Just downloaded new Blackpool route went to create scenarios on east coastway for pacer got to details page filled it in clicked next and repeatedly crashed to Xbox Home Screen tried restarting series X but still happening this is frustrating

2. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

I have the same issue when I try to create an off the rails scenario on my series S. home route scenarios are fine but if it try to make a scenario to drive the AC4400 on Bakerloo the game crashes to dashboard once I hit next after selecting off the rails

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Senior Community Manager Staff Member

Hello,

Jumping in to log this issue, can I confirm is this happening when creating scenarios using a loco and route from two different add-ons? Any further examples would greatly help.

• Like Like x 2
  4. andrewandjane66

andrewandjane66 Well-Known Member

I've a similar issue quite often on Xbox One S with scenarios created using one or usually more add ons..
    You can create a scenario and play it through without issue.
    When you go to create a second scenario on a different route, the game will crash the first time you use the back button. That would usually be after adding the path, but sometimes when editing an existing scenario.
    On reloading the game you are able to play/edit whatever you were working on before the crash.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. sophieclarke1983

Hi Alex yes it also occurred when trying to place 801 into gwe London to reading route

6. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Senior Community Manager Staff Member

Thank you everyone, I've put through a ticket that summarises all of this and I'll have our dev teams look into this.

• Like Like x 2
  7. sophieclarke1983

Thanks Alex btw marvellous effort on Blackpool JT said how been a big effort on Blackpool

• Like Like x 1
  8. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Right now I can't even create a scenario on East coast way with off the rails turned off without the game crashing to dashboard!