PlayStation Scenario Planner Return Journey

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TS_trainspotter, Feb 8, 2021.

1. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

In Scenario planner of course you cannot turn your train around and do the return journey, but I have heard that you can setup a train at the other end of the route for you to pick up once you arrive there. I have tried this: 0305 train from Old Oak Common line 12 to Paddington plat. 02, 0320 train from Paddington plat. 03 to OOC line 2. Only one of the services can be set as the player service, so how am I supposed to have the 0320 train waiting for me to hop on and depart Paddington? Thank you for any answers :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

Scenario planner allows you to board any of the AI trains you've created, and when you do so, they become the player service, and the player service you've just left is taken over by the AI. So the 0320 train will become the player service when you sit in the driver's seat. In this case, you can't actually arrive at Paddington, because if you get too close to the stop marker it will end the scenario. 290yds from the stop marker worked for me - you're just about on the platform so it feels like you've arrived but it's not close enough to trigger the objective complete. Then you'll be able to change trains and it should all work fine. The AI will take over the train you've just left and drive it to the end of the platform for you.

• Like Like x 1