Service-specific Buchfahrplans [route Diagram] For Riesa Dresden

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by FD1003, Nov 20, 2021.

1. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I am in the process of creating Buchfahrplans for Riesa-Dresden, for now everything is in google sheets format, in the future if there is demand I could create a OneDrive folder to share PDF files.

Thanks to:
    tygerways#2596, cwf.green and OpenMinded for the useful informations,
    Rail-Sim.de user andigladdi, I've used his TS timetable as a basis for mine (although there are some differences)
    Discord and Forum user: Hazawa and Discord user: ELITE620 for clearing some critical doubts about the Fahrplan.

Unusual Indications:
    White Writing on Black Tile = Speed Limit is not indicated neither by signal or track-side sign

<xxx> [speed limit with angled brackets] = Speed limit is indicated by signal (caused by switching line, going over switches, etc...)

Those are made by hand and I'm sure there are going to be some mistakes here and there, if you spot any feel free to report it by replying to this thread.

Keep in mind there are going to be some learning curve issues and that might be the reason behind some documents being different from others, for some (mainly the pax ones) I was completely reliant on anglidaddi's work, while for later work, or for some of the freight services I might have made some adjustments that were not ported over to other documents, I'm sorry but I've been learning as I was creating these.

FREIGHT

Avoiding Line

Freight services using the traditional line are coming soon.
    All work to the freight timetable has been ""officially"" halted due to the existence of a better alternative available here:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...ing-freight-trains-realistically.44532/page-6

Everything will still remain accessible though.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Great job, thank you very much!!!:)

• Like Like x 1