Services Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lynx, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Lynx

Lynx New Member

Hello! On the services, when you finish one or you simply get into a train's driver seat, a pop-up comes up on the HUD saying "Service starting at x". Sometimes it can be hours, sometimes minutes... I normally get bored of searching trains with services starting soon and just quit back to the menu and load another service. So I would like to ask, would it be possible to put an option to pass the time as you want (for example to be able to start another service) or to be able to teleport, so you find more services along the map.

As well, in my opinion, it would also be cool to be able to leave a service when you get bored of it for instance, and for it to be taken by the AI to the destination it was meant to be driven.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Hi, your second wish is fulfilled. If you leave the driver seat and tage e.g. the second man's seat, after a few minutes you get the option to give up control. They say Yes and the train will be AI driven.

For your first wish, it would be nice if you could just see the departure times from first person mode. What you want, you can do, leave the service (Escape), start in walking mode a few minutes before the service you want to drive starts. Then you can enter the engineand sit in the driver seat to take control.