Steam Sfj Layer On New York - Trenton

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by Yerolo, Sep 24, 2026 at 9:37 PM.

  1. Yerolo

    Yerolo Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,352
    Likes Received:
    2,678
    Does anybody know how to activate the "SFJ" layer for NY-Trenton ?
    SFJ is the code for the Peninsula Corridor route, but I have this installed (with the Baby Bullet and MP-15DC switcher) but still no dice.

    I also have:

    Sand Patch Grade
    Horseshoe Curve
    CSX C40-8W
    Cajon Pass
    Santa Fe Gameplay Pack
    New Journey SD-40 Pack

    None of these seem to be able to activate the layer. Is this just bugged or a leftover from the freight layer which was planned to be in the route but didnt make it to release ?
    Thanks

    upload_2026-9-25_6-29-40.png
     
  2. DeltaFOX2k7

    DeltaFOX2k7 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2020
    Messages:
    1,141
    Likes Received:
    1,421
    I think that's normal and just a leftover. 16/16 layers are active, but this particular one is also showing up as “not owned” for me.

    Unbenannt.jpg

    In general, I'd like to see better and more clear labels / informations for the layers, so that you don't always have to guess what's missing, if anything is missing, or if everything is okay and the “not owned” layers just didn't make it into the game.
     
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Yerolo

    Yerolo Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2018
    Messages:
    1,352
    Likes Received:
    2,678
    I figured that may be the case, thanks DeltaFOX2k7
    When you click "View in Store" on that missing layer, it takes you to the Baby Bullet store page (which I already had installed); so it is clearly bugged

    Also while it says 16/16 when you go the loco select screen, if you go into the layers and back out, it will update to 15/16
     
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2026 at 1:01 AM

Share This Page