1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sherman Hill 1950s

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by Buynot, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

It would be great if we could have a version of Sherman Hill set in the 50s. I know that there are scenarios out there that are set in the 50s on Sherman Hill, but for me, I don't feel as immersed since it still looks like a modern day route. I would love to play on a version that had the complete roundhouse and shops, and the giant coal towers as well as the Cheyenne Depot with those weird platform covers. It would also be a good excuse to add some more UP steam into Train Simulator (I know we already have the big three but I would like to see some other, more underrated engines) like the 4-12-2's, the 4-8-2's,or the 2-8-0's and the 0-6-0 yard goats, maybe even some other versions of the gas turbines.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  2. Marcus

Marcus New Member

3. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  4. Marcus

Marcus New Member

5. jedi247

jedi247 Active Member

This would be awesome. I have the Sherman Hill route. A 50s version would be just as great. I'd like updated versions of the Big Boy and Challenger, as well as the 4-12-2 and UP FEF-3. Diesel power could include F7s, Alco PAs, E8s or E9s, and GP7/9s. UP also had a few SD7s. The Gas Turbines also need to be included.

• Upvote Upvote x 1