Sherman Hill = Another Definitive Feedback Thread, How Would You Answer These?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Nov 18, 2021.

1. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

Yeah, I think I've found another crossing on the other side of Sherman Hill doing the same thing. I guess I need to start a thread in Technical Reports about it.

This latest patch fixed the missing ballast texture on the Cheyenne bridges for me, though I've noticed a couple of other things:

On the south side of Cheyenne Yard there is this line of telephone poles, most of which are levitating.
    [​IMG]

Also, at this location between Hermosa and Cheyenne...
    [​IMG]
    ...there are some tire tracks on a dirt road going up into the air.
    [​IMG]

Just to the east of this area a dirt road parallels the tracks on the north side which also exibits some tire track levitation over the dirt surface though nothing quite this pronounced.

DW

2. damarjatiaji

damarjatiaji Guest

The latest patch update actually work great in term of performance improvement. I can run everything on Ultra at 40-ish fps on my potato machine, barely experienced any micro stutter across the map.

3. Suryaaji#2369

Suryaaji#2369 Well-Known Member

Since last 2 updates, i'm actually pretty surprised by the performance improvement, much much better compared to the initial release of this addon.

4. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

That level crossing that was casting the grey shadow I posted about seems like it was fixed with that last update. I've been across it a couple of times since and haven't seen that shadow. I was sure I had seen it elsewhere too and found a couple more:

One at this point between Cheyenne and Hermosa
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one here between Hermosa and Laramie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also the lights at the crossing at this location between Cheyenne and Hermosa don't seem to be working, the blinking red lights don't come on
    [​IMG]

DW