Other Signal Errors On Hma

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Higgybaby90, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Higgybaby90

Higgybaby90 Active Member

Hi just some signal errors I found on HMA
    Signalling rule Nr: 1:
    Trains that leave the station (unike shunting jobs) MUST have a main signal aspect.
    [​IMG]
    A Sh1 is just a shunting signal. In this situation (it is more a pathing issue) the path must lead via a main signal showing green (München Hbf track 16)
    And if the train has a green main signal, ALL shunting signals on this path have to show Sh1 (until the train passed them), you can't stop a train in between on a shunting signal, to let another train drive first.

Same situation, here the main signal has to show a main aspect to leave the station (sad to see Köln Hbf is back)
    [​IMG]
    (Augsburg Track 2)

Don't know what this is anyway:
    [​IMG]
    (Near Olching on the mainline, when the regional and the high speed line split)

[​IMG]
    Maisach (looking towards Mammendorf)
    (Actually I don't know why it is even there, just a few metes ahead is a perfectly fine working shunting signal securing the switches)

Entering Pasing from the S-Bahn (towards München) we get this (it is not dark, it is flashing, so that is fine)
    [​IMG]
    But the 60 km/h area already starts at this signal and not just at the next one

And something I'm a bit confused about is this:
    [​IMG]
    The plate above the signal indicates my path leaving Augsbug leds into the left track, but I will end up in the right track towards München (regional train line). I think you accidentaly place the wrong sign above the main signals (nearly all in Augsburg)

Without a picture:
    Several KS Main signals (without distant signal function) show the distant signal aspect from the upcoming distant signal, instead of just green. For example you get then: green at the distant then a yellow main signal (an aspect a KS Main signal without distant function can't show, funny thing no PZB), then after a few meters the actual distant signal showing yellow (like it should and with active PZB) and then the red main signal (like it should).
    This happenend on SKA several times too, looks like you can't decide which KS signal you want to use main with or without distant function :)

And very important is also the fact, that PZB around Mammendorf (S-Bahn and Regio) isn't working at all.

Think that's it for now. If anybody wants to add a broken signal/signalisation on this route, feel free to do

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. Cramnor

TrainSim-Adam So today it was mentioned you are responsible for this type of thing, so I would like to bring this to your attention :) Thanks for looking into it.

4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

A shame that this informative thread has been overlooked by DTG...

The PZB around Mammendorf appears to have been done by the intern as it's completely missing. This is a pretty major thing to be missing...

• Like Like x 6
  5. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

And I'm pretty sure there is nothing on the roadmap about it?

6. Cramnor

Unfortunately not, and tagging Adam seems to have not worked - at least officially there is no reaction whatsoever.
    I would go on a limp and say that since this is not game breaking, it will not be addressed. We get the routes the way they are, and if something is not fancy enough and would sell well (like PIS), we have to live with these immersion breakers, the severe ones and the not so severe ones :(

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Wondered why the PZB sections on the S-Bahn lines are not responding at all.

8. 2martens

2martens Well-Known Member

For me, PZB/LZB/SIFA in combination with good graphics are one the main reasons to use TSW 2. It's a real shame that HMA (otherwise awesome) has these flaws. Especially the wrong aspects are game breaking, because it prevents me from driving without HUD. I fear they never test a route without HUD or creating scenarios with the scenario planner. Both have regular problems that would be discovered easily by testing.

• Like Like x 2
  9. LucasLCC

More than a bit bad that after several months there still hasn't been a response from DTG on this issue...

• Like Like x 3
  10. LucasLCC

Hey DTG,

Mammendorf is still wanting it's PZB back.

Much love,

PZB fans from around the world.

11. Cramnor

Well bad news, the only one who is potentially going to fix this is Adams preserved crew, which is probably at least another half year until they touch HMA - and from recent streams it sounds like signalling is something too delicate to touch, so we should better not expect any changes and be happy if the miracle happens

12. LucasLCC

Why HMA is the preservations team responsibility is beyond me. Surely the original developers should be responsible for ensuring their product is working on release as opposed to the work being passed on to Adam and co.

I'd be ashamed to leave my work broken for someone else to fix later on.

13. Cramnor

Well, company policy i guess. We can only wait and see