1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simulation Speed And Day Length

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4' started by nuter41, Apr 14, 2017.

1. nuter41

nuter41

Hell again

Can anyone please tell me if either of these two settings made any difference the amount of bites you get.As there is no diffaculty setting i want to make the game more realistic by reducing the amount of bites you get

2. Hendore

Hendore

I can't say for sure but 24hr seems pretty decent for my fishing style. I started a new session at 7am to test, by 7:03 (3 minutes realtime) I had landed two fish under (1lb and a 4lb, float fishing right on the margin). I've had days like that many times.

Couldn't say for the ledgering, though the small amount I have done does feel a bit too often. I've sat at lakes in the past all day and night without a single sniff on the alarms, it seems like blanking isn't a thing in EuroFishing.

3. nuter41

nuter41

Ok cheers mate.I just tried the 24 hour fishing but changed the day light time from long to short ( winter or Autumn) and the sun came up about 2 and a half hours later and the bites were abit more scarce.Water was more clear to.

4. MaSh_MaN94

MaSh_MaN94

Just personal preference. It says on Dovetail euro fishing FAQ.

5. Master110

Master110

I like one hour one day. Because this fast forwards all the waiting around you have.