1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simulator Games On Ps4!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by matthewbguilford, Feb 26, 2020.

1. TheCadManFan

TheCadManFan Active Member

There's nout much call for complex medical procedures when you're in the midst of pollicital intrique. ;)

Jokes aside, you have me interested in those two. I don't suppose there is any chance that they have had a physical release?

2. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Not that I am aware... but if you didn't get these games in the last sale, then I would wait for them to appear again (and bundled in a sale) - they are just for a tiny bit of fun......
    ---------------------------

But.............. Dreams is something that I have started to look into .... and wow..... it is amazing...... what follows is the most serious game developer simulator that I have seen for a while, and here is an example with a Toy Train Set under development (which I am sure will be freely shared, when it is released.......):

The above video (starting at 3:30) shows a rail network implemented with:

- a working Editor for you to play with;
    - an easy way to apply logic (motion, control, physics, collisions, lighting, textures, etc.) to the project artefacts;
    - weighted wagons/carriages with decent physics;
    - wheel-slip..... ;-)
    - working cranes, lift-bridges, loop-the-loop, etc.....

The above video is compelling viewing (in my opinion)... and my copy of Dreams for PS4 (at £26) will be ordered today.... and it should arrive just in time for the VR version of the Editor to be released as a free update...... And..... the Dreams editor is (currently) only avalable on PS4, because presumably most PCs can't cope with complex content creation/sharing like this..... ;-)

There are already thousands of games (some of extremely high quality), including more train-related games.... racing games, science fiction (stuff on Blade Runner and Alien), versions of Portal and Fallout 4..... Even the free demo of Dreams gives you access to about a dozen games... including some very complete games......

Dreams just shows what you can do on PS4...... with a properly designed Editor.........

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  3. TheCadManFan

Microsoft Flight Simulator Pre-Order Launch Trailer

• Like Like x 2
  4. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

Microsoft Flight Simulator預購
    [QUOTE =“ TheCadManFan,文章:152783,成員:8330”] Microsoft Flight Simulator預訂啟動預告片
    [MEDIA = youtube] TYqJALPVn0Y [/ MEDIA]
    [/ QUOTE]
    why tsw2 not Pre-Order

5. TheCadManFan

Looks like Flight Simulator isn't coming to XBox just yet.

6. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Flight Simulator 2020 looks unreal. Shame its not on PS4 but hey ho. Do I make the switch to XBOX?!

7. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

I was thinking about Remodelling Underground trains in a custom railway on dreams

Bus Simulator is great. They added some bus packs recently
    Gran Turismo Sport is really good aswell
    But Dreams has potential. If I’m not wrong I think that toy train set level is already out.
    And Dreams is on a Sale till the 17th....

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  8. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Just got bus sim PS4
    Seems to be working fine but the steering wheel on the Setra 416 LE isn't centered