Fishing Sim World Single Player Match Series (feeling Robbed)

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by GOrd0n Bennet, Sep 20, 2018.

1. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

As someone who enjoys his course fishing I am extremely disappointed by the venues chosen for the single player match series. 1 & 2 are great and representative of match fishing as I have known and loved it. Then the whole shebang moves over to the good ole US of A and becomes a bass fishing tournament. What gives there are more than enough course lakes to let us have a series of matches fishing for course fish so why are the last two rounds of the match series bass matches. Do you intend to move bass fisherman over to the grand union for a session of float fishing? I suspect not so why on earth have you filled the course series out with bass fishing.

If the multiplayer is going the same way I don't think I'll be fishing many matches. It looks like someone who knows nothing at all about the various genres of fishing has chosen the match venues which is a shame as all of the other series seem to offer a decent balance of fishing of the type the series is meant to represent.

Not Happy

Simon

2. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Yeah,i don't get this either.Keep Coarse fishing & Bass fishing separate.

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

4. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

I dont agree to this either it is daft having bass fishing in a course tournament. see my previous thread relating to this

5. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

On the subject of match imbalance does anyone else feel its a shame that large tench, catfish and bream have all become nuisance fish in the various tournament series. They don't do you any good in the carp series and in a series where the only score is the number of fish caught they only slow you down.

Would be nice to have a course series with weight as a factor.

Just my tuppence worth.

Simon

6. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

The Bream can be a right pain at times.The fact that they fight like Tuna instead of Bream doesn't help

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I hate the supersonic bream and tench. They literally make me sick due to that insane fast movement. Gives me headaches a nausea

8. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

I like em both and think they behave pretty close to the ones I have been catching in the lakes around me all summer.