Steam Ska New Journeys - 10:59 S19 Düren - Service Completely Broken

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Cael, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

I would like to direct attention to the probably most broken service in TSW3 - 10:59 S19 Düren on the SKA route, New Journeys addon package.
    This is featured in the Journey mode as the last service of the second chapter. So it should be hand-picked, good and working, right?

When you spawn in, you are in the back cab of the first unit, facing the wrong way.

upload_2023-2-1_18-57-19.jpeg

Upon examining the consist, you discover you are not only in the back cab, you are in the ONLY cab of the 423. The other end is a middle car, with incomplete model since this is not supposed to be on the end of the consist.
    upload_2023-2-1_18-59-4.jpeg

This is enough for me to quit... but I decided to try this anyway, loaded the passengers through opening the other set of doors from the radial menu (Open left opens the right doors, since you're reversed).

After closing the doors, signal shows green aspect, so I leave the station
    upload_2023-2-1_19-1-11.jpeg

upload_2023-2-1_19-1-23.jpeg

...aaaand that's as far as I can go. The green signal is actually a hidden Danger signal.
    Although I admit it's a danger driving a train like this.

I have to ask - what the heck? How did this make it through any testing on your part? Nothing about this service works AND it's featured in the Journey mode, as the best of the best?

• Like Like x 2
  2. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

If you could try this in TSW2, it's probably working fine.
    Unfortunately, there are many instances of TSW2 content that isn't working properly in TSW3. The "TSW3 compatible" label should be taken with a pinch of salt.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Same... at the first service of Chapter 2

4. mistaknista#4218

mistaknista#4218 New Member

5. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I have found a workaround.
    Instead of selecting the service inside Chapter 2, directly select "Continue from Chapter 2" or something.