PC Skw Crashes.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Dyls07, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Dyls07

Dyls07 New Member

Whenever I try to load some ice services on Kassel Würzburg, the loading screen freezes and then the game crashes. I have to spawn on foot then run over to the platform that my train is on and hope it doesn’t leave without me. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and how can I fix it? Thank you.

Edit: it only seems to be happening on this route.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
  2. pierrechi

pierrechi Member

I just experienced almost the same problem. When I started Kassel-Würzburg the game crashed. Even when I started on foot. But since it was the first time I tried playing Kassel-Würzburg after the New Journeys Expension was released and installed automatically I uninstalled the New Journey S-Bahn Koln BR 423 Addon. Then SKW was playable again. When I reinstalled the New Journes S-Bahn (of course I tested it) it crashed again. Does this work for you too?

Dear developers: Can you fix this pleaaase? :)
    Btw I'm on Epic.

3. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Hello folks,

We've just released a patch today which should hopefully fix this issue, you can read about it in our latest patch notes as of October 31st. Thank you for your patience :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. pierrechi

pierrechi Member

Seams to work. Thank you very much and happy Trick or Treats to everyone. :)