Fishing Sim World Small Fish Breaking My 80 Lbs Test Line

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by thedarkangelofdeath90, Sep 4, 2020.

1. thedarkangelofdeath90

thedarkangelofdeath90 New Member

I'm a little confused as to why I'm using 80 lb test line and 10 lb fish are snapping it so if somebody could please explain to me why this is a problem and if the people running the game could fix it that would be awesome

2. KILLA Jambo1874

KILLA Jambo1874 New Member

You must be playing the fish too hard, I always set my drag between 30-40 and never lose a fish. Make sure you’re playing the fish a bit and not just trying to whip it in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. saintdeath

saintdeath New Member

Go to lake Miller....and check out the Muskie that is probably about 17-22 lbs and you can never reel it in!

And no it won't let you snap the line or snatch it out of his mouth you have to continue on for about 45 minutes play before it finally snatches loose!

Swims thru dirt and land masses etc!

Im aggravated! The only other options is to leave the map but do not return to it go to a different lake....or if you want to continue fishing that lake you have to shut the game completely off...

This is xbox one by the way...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2021
  4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

saintdeath please keep conversations on the topic. In the future for a new issue you are raising such as this, start a new thread in the troubleshooting section. I will take note of the issue you've raised and pass it onto our team.

5. metimmather

metimmather Member

they are not snapping line, you are getting hook pulls. if you are getting annoyed with small fish while lure fishing, ive found a great way to cut those down is not striking if you know its not a target fish 50% of time the fish will spit hook.